Monday 31 December 2012

Review of 2012

2012 has been a year of highs and lows.

Lowlights
  • Me developing arthritis in my hock - although She is more dismayed than I am that my dressage career is over already
  • Posy's saddle fitting problems - She regrets leaving it so long that Posy got sore, when all that was needed was a crupper
  • Tilly leaving us and going to Celestial Pastures
  • Rain, rain and more rain
Highlights
  • My outstanding cross country performance - She says it is the first time that I have shown any enthusiasm for exercise
  • Posy's great progress in her bravery training - from not daring to venture past the end of the drive, to hacking up to Duchy College on her own
  • Hanuman turning out to be exceptionally trainable - She is thrilled at his prospects
  • The Olympics

No comments:

Post a Comment