Thursday 8 December 2011

Slow Motion Trotting

She has now received the files from Centaur Biomechanics of me trotting up and down the yard.  Here is a clip of my trotting with my old shoes on:



She says that it is no wonder that I have sprouted a windgall on my near hind fetlock since it is twisting and crashing to the ground.  I gather that my new, radical shoes have improved the situation and here is the evidence:


Here is a still of me trotting with my old shoes on and my near hind seems to be at an angle:
and here is a still of me with my new shoes on:

I gather my hind leg is lined up much better with my foreleg.  She says that I won't morph into TwinkleToes, but when I get the hang of these new shoes I will stay sound much longer.  I think She means work even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment