Sunday 4 December 2011

Dressaging again

Back into the motorised cabin for another outing, and I have to say that I find it all very worrying.  By the time we got there, I was trembling with the anxiety of it all.  She said that it would be a very nice party but actually there was all sorts of terror with Quad bikes, barking dogs and running horses in surrounding fields.  By contrast, the indoor school felt almost safe.  I admit that I spent most of the time in there scanning the horizon, but did manage to go a bit round very now and again.  I found it all a bit easier with the new shoes on and won praise for being a bit more willing to go forward.  For the record, here are a few video 'highlights'.


Although the whole process is mystifying, there is a pattern emerging, whereby you trot about with other horses and then go into an arena by yourself and trot about some more.  At the end of it you get some carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment