Saturday 29 November 2014

Reality check

I was carted off in the motorised cabin to prance to music again.  I gather we were a bit late leaving and when we arrived it turned out that they were running 20 minutes ahead of time.  I was quickly bundled into the warm up where I puffed round for a bit, and the next thing I know, I was in the big arena and being expected to dance to 'Happy' music.  Her friend said I looked befuddled, and She wanted to know why I didn't want to go forward and why I kept feeling the urge to stick my nose in the air.  Well, life just isn't that simple.

Edited highlights are below - 



To her dismay, the music didn't play back as it should and there were a number of unexpected pauses.

To make matters worse, She had made an emergency purchase of carrots from the corner store and they were a) not organic and b) very bendy.  I had to insist on having the mint flavoured treats instead.

Anyway, we survived but I think She has decided that we won't be going to the Regional Championship after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment