Monday 3 October 2011

Yet another outing

Here I am, in the motorised cabin again.  Although I find the travelling very worrying and spend the journey trying to kick off my travel boots, I am keen to get in there straight away because I always get a carrot. 

 We went to Cholwell (I was only there last week!) but this time, the arena was strewn with objects, the like of which I have never seen before, honest.  I really wasn't sure what to do with them at first.  After a while, it dawned on me that these were jumps again.  She had made them very small but it was hard work going over them on such a hot day when you have a winter coat coming and raging conjunctivitis in one eye.  There was meant to be a photo of me popping effortlessly over some little jumps, and here it is...

On the far left you can see my tail.  You will have to take my word for it that I did do some jumping.

On the basis of today's performance, she has decided against taking me to my first show jumping competition.  What a relief.




No comments:

Post a Comment