Friday 7 January 2011

Hard Day's Work

Although it was pouring with rain, I had to go all the way to Duchy College,  She had hired the small indoor school and very interesting it was too.  After wearing myself out trotting and cantering in there, I had to go all the way back home again, still in the rain.  Once home, it became apparent that I had been volunteered to entertain two small children.  It seems that I was meant to stand there while they tickled my knees with a dandy brush, then I had to be saddled up again and walk round the arena while they took it in turns to sit on me.

My reward was to be the first to enjoy some of the newly arrived and delicious haylage (She has given up trying to find good hay).  Posy was furious and kept trying to climb into my stable to help herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment