Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

We could start with a review of 2014, which turned out to be pretty uneventful.  She can't think of any lasting lowlights, although highlights included:

  • My hock joint fusing and giving me a new lease of life
  • My Achievement in qualifying for the Regionals
  • Her subscription to clipmyhorse, which I gather has given her many happy hours of entertainment in lieu of television

It seems that I am not to have any targets this year, other than setting a good example to the others.  (I have been excused because of my arthritis.)

Hanuman's target for 2015 is to get to a level of proficiency such that he could perform a Preliminary test if needed.

Posy's target for 2015 is to qualify for the Regionals.  She says that if I can do it then Posy can.  Looking at Posy's ever-expanding waistline I think that this may be over ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment