Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Social

I was invited to a Christmas party but alas, I had nothing to wear.  My little friend Luna was sporting red tinsel, jingle bells on her noseband and some fetching antlers, leaving me feeling somewhat under-dressed for the occasion.  

Luna seems proud of her Xmas get up
 She said that dressing up was for girls, and just look at Laddie who was not at all happy about being made to wear antlers on top of his head.
Laddie is less than impressed by his comedy antlers
She was imbibing mulled wine and scoffing snacks but didn't offer me any, although I note that Luna was being given mulled wine.

I spy mince pies
I wasn't even allowed to eat any mince pies and it was only at the very end that I managed to extract an apple from the organisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment