Monday 19 August 2013

Posy has another outing

Yesterday, it was back into the motorised cabin for another dressage show to give Posy More Experience.  I wasn't entered because I disgraced myself last time, so I busied myself munching through our haylage supplies while Posy was in the indoor school.  I could hear her in there, wailing.  So, every now and again, I stopped eating long enough to call reassuringly.

There was a video and She has edited out all the neighing which leaves only a couple of minutes' worth of the two tests. 
 


Posy found the whole experience emotionally draining and was relieved to be going home.  Meanwhile, She is trying to convince herself that there has been a marginal improvement in Posy's deportment since the last outing and has planned another.  Poor Posy, I don't think her nerves can stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment